District Communications/Public Relations Coordinator610-497-6300 ext. 1330The PDSD Communications Department supports students, staff, parents and community members through a strategic and creative approach to public and media relations, digital communications and internal and external information sharing.
The office is responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing public and media relations
- Developing and distributing official internal and external communications
- Creating and managing content on district website and social media accounts
- Publicizing school and district events, initiatives and successes
- Providing internal coverage and promotion of student activities and successes
- Producing district publications, electronic newsletters and other materials