Curriculum & InstructionThe administration, teachers, and staff at Penn-Delco School District take pride in our instructional programming and the academic achievement of our students. Information on achievement in Penn-Delco School District may be found by visiting the Pennsylvania School Performance site at http:/paschoolperformance.org.All curriculum and instruction in Penn-Delco School District is created with the mission and vision of our district as the cornerstone and our primary focus on student achievement. We believe that students need skills that enable them to:
- Become self-directed learners;
- Employ problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Attain communication and group interaction skills;
- Express themselves creatively;
- Utilize skills necessary to adapt to and create change;
- Enhance and sustain self esteem; and
Demonstrate concern, tolerance, and respect for others.