Residency Reverification Process
Penn-Delco School Board Policy requires parents/guardians of students attending school within the District to submit residency documentation for students in grades 2, 6, 9 and 11. The Penn-Delco School District reserves the right to request the reverification of resident status at any grade level. Students living in the home of a resident in accordance with Section 1302 of the School Code of PA, and those students residing in apartments and multiple occupancy homes are required to reverify residency every year.How to Reverify Residency
Residency reverification can be accomplished by supplying one document from each number below:
- Proof of Ownership or Rental of the Property in the homeowner or lessee’s name.
Acceptable documents include: A Mortgage Bill, Mortgage payment book, Settlement papers for a home owned less than one month, Deed to the property, Current year County, Township, Borough, or School District Tax Bill, or a Current and Valid Residential Lease agreement.
2. A Current Utility Bill for the property in the homeowner or lessee’s name.
3. PA Driver’s License or State Identification Card in the homeowner or lessee’s name.All PA Licenses and State Identification Cards MUST reflect the address listed on items 1 & 2.
Acceptable documents include: Electric Bill, Home Phone Bill, Heating Bill, Cable Bill, Water Bill, Sewer Bill
NOTE: If Item 1 is not in your name, you will need to provide Notarized Multiple Occupancy Paperwork, along with items 1-3 and a copy of your PA Driver’s License or State ID card reflecting the address on items 1-3
Each document must reflect your current Penn-Delco School District address. Please be sure to have all of your documents with you, as partial reverifications will not be accepted. Multiple Occupancy paperwork can only be obtained by visiting the District Administration Building located at 2821 Concord Road, Aston, PA 19014.
The reverification process can be completed in several convenient ways:
1. You may report to the Administration Building located at 2821 Concord Road, Aston PA 19014 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
2. You may fax the required documentation to Marti Krauss at (610) 619-9223.
3. You may mail your documents to The Office of Student Residency at the address listed above.
4. You may send the documents as a PDF e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure in all cases to indicate your name and the name of your student(s). Thank you for your cooperation.