Welcome to the Media Information Center Webpage
The MIC is open 7:30-2:55 for students to check out books, research information, work on assignments, read, and get research help from Mrs. Smith. Whether you are working on a project for class or looking for a book to read, stop in and ask for help!
Great Resources Provided by the Media Information Center
- Free Driving Permit Practice Tests
- Free ebooks and audiobooks using your netword ID number and password. Read or listen to them on any device. You can install an optional app that allows you to download the book to any mobile device.
- Find information on anything that interests you. Use our databases to find answers to your questions, take an intellectual stroll, learn something new, or check out magazines and newspapers. The log-in is easy and if you are not sure, ask a fellow student or even Mrs. Smith!
- Access our databases, research guids and formatting guides (MLA and APA)
- Don’t forget to renew or return books you have checked out. You can renew online by logging in to Destiny with your school Google username and password. Books you have checked out and option to renew is found under My Info tab. Return your books using the book drop located on the front of the circulation desk near the sign-in sheet.
- Use World Book Online and our Databases for your research needs. Access them from anywhere with any device, including smartphones. Check out The Free App page. Google Drive and Google Apps are fantastic tools. I use them, and I recommend using them. When you are researching a topic for an assignment, use our Databases and World Book Online as they give you better results and information you cannot find by searching Google.