A few important points during the first two weeks of our At Home Learning Plans for Elementary.
- No work is required to be submitted prior to April 13th for ELEMENTARY. Let’s use the first week to get familiar with using Schoology and Google. Beginning April 13th assignments will be given that will be submitted for assessment purposes.
- If a child would like to email their work to the classroom teacher prior to April 13th, they may choose to do so, however, it is not required.
- All links to the At Home Learning Plans are VIEW ONLY. Access to the document is not needed. All work may be completed on a piece of blank paper, in a notebook, or on a Google Doc that a child creates.
- If you would like a copy, select FILE, then select MAKE A COPY. Please do NOT request editing rights to the document.
- You can access a list of At Home Learning Plans at the COVID-19 section of the pdsd.org website as well.