Electronic Absence Note
How to send an electronic absence note
Electronically submitted absence notes are accepted at all of our schools. Please follow the submission requirements below.
- Parent/guardian downloads, prints out and completes the Absence/Late/Early Dismissal Note form. The form must be fully completed, signed, and dated.
- Parent/guardian scans or takes a picture of the signed form.
- Parent attaches the scan/picture to an email.
- Parent/guardian sends the email with note attached to the designated school email address for absence notes. (Each school has its own attendance email account).
- Aston Elementary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coebourn Elementary School: email@example.com
- Parkside Elementary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pennell Elementary School: email@example.com
- Northley Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun Valley High School: email@example.com
Some additional rules to remember
- Emailed notes must be sent directly to the designated email account for each school (see above).
- Staff may not forward absence note emails to the designated account.
- Absence note forms must be fully completed.
- The designated email account is for absence notes only.
- All other content should be sent to the appropriate school staff member directly.
- Email must be sent from the email address on record with your school.
- Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
- Absence notes must be hand-signed by parent/guardian.
- Only emails with a signed and dated absence note attached will be accepted.