Transportation Department: Kids and Safety First
Most of our students start and end their school day on the bus. Together we can help provide them with safe, professional, and effecient transportation every day. We transport 3000 plus students to and from our Penn-Delco District schools daily, as well as bussing for more than 400 private school students and our district special education children. All of our drivers:
- receive an annual physical
- receive and maintain Pa. State required training and certification
- are current on all Pa. state regulations and requirements
Our buses are held to a strict preventive maintenance program to ensure readiness of our entire fleet. This incudes:
- annual and semi-annual PA State Inspections
- skilled and well-trained bus drivers and bus aides
- skilled and well-trained mechanics to ensure readiness of our district fleet
Information on annual bus schedules
Bus schedules for the 2021 - 2022 school year will be posted late August. If you recieved a bus information card in the mail for your student(s) that includes the bus number, the bus stop, and bus times, please refer to the bus runs posted on this website for the most up-to-date schedule. Students should always arrive at their bus stop five minutes before the scheduled pick up time. The bus cannot wait for students who are late. Remember, that bus drivers are not permitted to pick up or drop off at stops other than the designated stops.
If you have any questions for the Transportation Department, please call (610)497-6300, extension 8604 or email the Transportation Supervisor Al Groer at email@example.com.