Guidelines for Submitting Postings to the Penn-Delco
Community Bulletin Board
In our continuing efforts to go paperless, improve efficiency, and extend our outreach to the Aston, Brookhaven, and Parkside communities, PDSD has created an electronic community bulletin board on our website. This webpage will be accessible to the public at large via links on each school’s webpage as well as the district’s main webpage. The bulletin board will replace the distribution of hard copy flyers in the schools and is intended for use by our community public and non-profit organizations to provide families with information about upcoming events and opportunities in the community. Penn-Delco School District will not post information from for-profit organizations on its website.
Submissions for postings to our Community Bulletin Board must be approved by the Assistant Superintendent in advance. Please follow the steps below to submit posting requests:
Please note: It may take up to two weeks after approval for notices to post to the Community Bulletin Board. Time sensitive notices should be submitted early
- Submissions must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Flyers must be sent as pdf attachments.
- Responsible individual’s contact name and phone number must be provided.
- Links to your organization's website may be included.
- Submissions are limited to single page flyers and/or 50 words or less.
- Notification of approval will be sent by email reply to the original sender.
Only postings from non-profit organizations located within the Penn-Delco School District will be considered for our Community Bulletin Board.
Questions? Contact the Assistant Superintendent’s office at 610-497-6300, extension 1314.