Community Bulletin Guidelines
In our continuing efforts to go green, improve efficiency, and extend our outreach to the Aston, Brookhaven, and Parkside communities, Penn-Delco offers an electronic community bulletin board on our website. This webpage is accessible to the public via links on each school’s webpages as well as on the district’s main webpage. The bulletin board is intended to replace the distribution of most hard copy flyers in the schools. We welcome members of our local community, as well as non-profit organizations, to use our bulletin board to share upcoming events and opportunities that directly benefit our residents.
Penn-Delco School District will not post information/advertisements from out-of-area or for-profit organizations on its website. Only postings from non-profit organizations located within the Penn-Delco School District and/or directly benefitting our community will be considered for our Community Bulletin Board.
How do I share information to the bulletin board?
Submissions for postings to our Community Bulletin Board must be approved by the Assistant Superintendent in advance. Please follow the steps below to submit posting requests:
- Submissions must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions must be sent as ADA compliant pdf attachments.
- Include a description of the main talking points of the flyer in the email (where, when, how, why) to help the district post ADA compliant materials.
- Include the responsible individual’s contact name and phone number for questions.
- Links to your organization's website may be included.
- Submissions are limited to single page flyers.
Please note: It may take up to two weeks after approval for notices to post to the Community Bulletin Board. Time sensitive notices should be submitted early. We retain the right to turn down any flyer that does not meet compliance for the American Disabilities Act. We may request further documentation to ensure posts are ADA compliant.
Questions? Contact the Assistant Superintendent's Office at 610-497-6300, extension 1314.