Property owners must be approved for the Homestead/Farmstead exclusion by March 1st of each year to be eligible for property tax relief. Homestead/Farmstead exclusion forms are generated by the Delaware County Board of Assessment and sent to the district for distribution to property owners.
- The homestead exclusion is applicable only for your primary residence or homestead where you currently reside.
- To check the status of your Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion, please visit the Delaware County Public Access System at http://www.delcopa.gov/treasurer/homestead.html
- The Delaware County Homestead Coordinator can be contacted at (610) 891-4893.
- Taxpayers can call the Penn-Delco Tax Office at (610) 497-6300, ext. 1304 to request information.
- All requests for applications will be forwarded to the Delaware County Homestead Coordinator.
- Please include your name, telephone number and property address.