Property owners must be approved for the Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion by March 1st of each year to be eligible for property tax relief. Homestead/Farmstead exclusion forms are generated by the Delaware County Board of Assessment and sent to the district for distribution and instructions which are then mailed to property owners.
- The Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion is applicable only for your primary residence or homestead where you currently reside.
- To check the status of your Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion, please visit the Delaware County Public Access System at http://www.delcopa.gov/treasurer/homestead.html
- Taxpayers can call the Penn-Delco Tax Office at (610) 497-6300, ext. 1304 to request Homestead information.
- All requests for Homestead applications will be forwarded to the Delaware County Homestead Coordinator December 15 each year.
- Please include your name, telephone number and property address.