• Have you recently moved within the District?  Did you know that most of the mailings sent out by your child’s school will NOT be forwarded through the United States Postal Service?  While you may have updated your child’s emergency cards at their school building, this alone does not formally change your address on file with the District.  This means that mailings will continue to be sent to your old address until you have completed the change of address process with the Office of Student Residency. 

    In order for us to better serve you, and to make sure that you receive important mailings, please be sure to download and complete the Change of Address form .  Changes of address within Penn-Delco do require that you provide standard proof of residency for your new address.  Please provide the completed form and standard proof of residency to our office in the Administration Building.

    Change of address form

    Questions?  Contact our Residency Clerk:

    Marti Owens

    Residency Clerk

    Penn-Delco School District

    2821 Concord Road Aston, Pa 19014

    610-497-6300 ext. 1308

    Fax 610-619-9223