Get acquainted with Schoology
As our students return to a very different virtual learning experience with specific class periods and synchronous learning every day, it is more important than ever that they track and submit work through their personal Schoology accounts. Every Penn-Delco student will be provided with their own Chromebook which they will use in the 2020-2021 academic year. Here are some great informational videos to help you prepare before the first day of school. Please note: you will not be able to see your fall courses on Schoology until the first day of the marking period, however you can practice logging in and navigating prior to September 8th.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For parent accounts
- How to login to Schoology for parents
- Parent Navigation (averages will not be present at the elementary level on Schoology)
- How to setup overdue notifications and weekly grade summary (secondary)
- How to navigate the Schoology App for Phone
- How to see if a specific assignment was submitted