Register your child today
If your child will be starting Kindergarten in September 2021 -- this is not the registration process for your student. Registration for new Kindergarten students new to school in September 2021 is now open with separate online requirements.. Go to our special Kindergarten page on our website to register.
Students in 1 - 12 new to the district who will begin in September 2021 can begin registering on April 26, 2021.
Welcome to Penn-Delco School District! Are you enrolling a new student into the District?* Do have a student who has been withdrawn from Penn-Delco and you wish to return to them to our schools? The parent or legal guardian is required to complete our NEW online process and submit all required documents.**
Please note: If your student is registering for the first time for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year, that registration process is at the Kindergarten registration section. This process is for new students who have moved or are changing schools in the 2020-2021 school year.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please feel free to contact the residency office:
Penn-Delco School District
2821 Concord Road Aston, Pa 19014
610-497-6300 ext. 1308
- complete online registration
- submit all required documents to the residency office via email, fax or by appointment at the administration office (see contact information below).
The following documents must be submitted to fully enroll your child in the Penn- Delco School District. You may email those documents to: email@example.com
- Birth Certificate (Acceptable certificates include: state certificate, hospital certificate, or baptismal certificate)
- Immunization Records (if not submitted during online registration)
- Health Forms
- Proofs of residency (please see list below of acceptable documents)
- Release of records authorization (not needed for kindergarten or 1st grade students who are enrolling in school for the first time)
No tours of schools are permitted at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Please note Penn-Delco School District does not accept tuition students. If you do not live within the boundaries of the District, we cannot register your child. If you would like to know if your residence falls within the District’s boundaries please contact the Office of Student Residency at (610) 497-6300 extension 1308.
**The entire process may take up to five (5) business days. This process can take longer during the summer months due to the volume of students enrolling during that time.
***Do you have a student who is registered with a private school and are requesting testing? Please contact the residency office at 610-497-6300 ext. 1308