Make sure you've downloaded zoom on your laptop or computer or have the Zoom app on your mobile device.
Once you click the link for a specific meeting, you should see this screen:
From there, this prompt will show up, and you should click “Open ZOOM Meetings”:
Once Zoom opens, you will be prompted to enter your email and name. Please enter your email and your first and last name and click “Join Webinar”:
Once you join the webinar, the meeting window will open.
- You can join audio via your computer if your computer has a microphone or via telephone at the numbers listed below.
- Each board meeting provides an opportunity for public comment by attendees. However, residents who would like to have a statement read on their behalf or entered into the minutes at the meeting may email the information to the Board Secretary, via Ms. Fran Closs (email@example.com) before 5:00pm on the date of the meeting.
In order to address the Board, you must use the “Raise Hand” button at the appropriate time in the meeting and you will be invited to speak. When a meeting participant has been recognized, they will be unmuted by the meeting host to offer public comment. Comments are subject to the Board’s usual guidelines for public participation in Board Meetings. Please indicate the following when addressing the Board:
- Full Name
- Address and Township of Residence
- Group Affiliation, if Any
- Agenda Item Number you are speaking about, or General Public Comment
To view the agenda, click HERE and then click on the appropriate date.