Please be sure to provide a bag lunch or lunch money for your child each day. Parents/guardians are encouraged to use the debit system which enables you to send a check or cash in advance to credit your child’s lunch account. There are advantages to this system:
- Utilizing the debit system will minimize lunch emergencies in the morning and at lunchtime.
- Lunch money can be added to your child’s account by sending a check or cash to school.
- Lunch checks should be made payable to the Penn-Delco School District.
- Checks or cash must be placed in an envelope labeled lunch with your child’s name and room number.
Credit card debit system
The debit system can be accessed at www.myschoolbucks.com for parents who may want to add money to their child’s account utilizing a personal credit card.
- A computerized checkout system is used at lunch with student ID numbers.
- Each student has a student ID number that remains the same each year.
- New students and first grade students will be given an ID number on the first day of school.
- Free or reduced lunch will utilize the same debit account system
- Funds are credited directly to the student account.