Be safe and enjoy the pool
Penn-Delco School District pool rules and regulations are established for your comfort, convenience, health, and safety.
- All members and guests must check into the pool sign-in book.
- Only members, guests, and those who have a reservation may use the pool.
- Membership cards must be present at time of arrival.
- Membership may not be transferred.
- Guest must be accompanied by a member.
- Guest passes can be purchased in the office at the pool.
- We do not accept coins.
- Checks will made payable to the Penn-Delco School District.
- The pool is not responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items.
- Please place trash in the containers provided.
- No smoking in the pool area or on school district grounds.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area.
- The pool staff may make any additional rules and regulations necessary to ensure the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff.
For the Safety of all our members and guests
- Persons with infections or diseases that may be transmitted by the pool water are prohibited (28 pa code 18.53).
- Patrons with diarrhea are prohibited from using the pool.
- No discharge of body fluids and debris will be permitted in the pool.
- Children in diapers must use rubber pants, swimming diaper, and swim suit.
- Please take your kids on bathroom breaks or check diapers often. Waiting to hear “i have to go” may mean thatit’s too late.
- Change diapered children at the provided stations in locker room only.
- Patrons should shower before entering the pool.
- Spitting water is prohibited.
- Only coast guard approved floatation devices will be allowed.
- Running, roughness, pushing, and dangerous ball playing are not allowed.
- Feet first entry into the shallow end.
- One bounce on the diving board.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time.
- ]Starting blocks are to be used under the supervision of coaches only.
- Each child five and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Glass and other breakable objects are prohibited in pool area.
- Proper swimming attire only.
- Alcohol or drug impaired patrons will not be permitted in the pool area.
- Failure to abide by any and all pool rules may result in ejection from the pool.
- The use of the pool is at your own risk!
- All members and guests please observe these rules with the understanding that, should circumstances warrant, we may cancel any membership at this facility.
- Due to safety reasons we also reserve the right to limit the number of persons in the pool.
Last Modified on September 19, 2019