Phase 2 of Kindergarten Registration is open
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DID NOT GO THROUGH THE INITIAL KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION PROCESS IN JUNE, PLEASE GO TO THE GENERAL REGISTRATION PAGE ON THIS SECTION OF THE WEBSITE. DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. IF YOU ARE IN THE SECOND PHASE OF REGISTRATION OF KINDERGARTEN, HAVING COMPLETED PHASE 1 IN JUNE, YOU MAY PROCEED WITH INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Welcome to the Penn-Delco School District. Thank you for completing phase one of enrollment for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. The district is excited to have your child join us for kindergarten!
Phase 2 of registration requires the following documents be submitted to fully enroll your child in the Penn-Delco School District.
- Birth Certificate (Acceptable certificates include: State certificate, Hospital certificate, or baptismal certificate)
- Immunization Records (if not submitted during phase 1)
- Health Forms https://www.pdsd.org/Page/10722
- Special Education Form (attached to this email)
- Proofs of residency (please see list below of acceptable documents)
Please do your very best to provide the documents listed above via email to email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 and school district closures, the district accepted initial enrollment information that you submitted online. That initial step enabled the district to register a spot for your child in one of our classes for next year.
The next phase requires you to complete the enrollment by submitting the documents listed above. Electronic submission of the documents will finalize your child’s enrollment. If you are unable to submit the documents electronically, please contact Martha Owens, Residency Clerk, via email or phone and a time will be scheduled for you to present the documents at the district administration office in July/August.
All documents are needed to fully enroll your child. Please provide complete and legible documents with your child’s name listed.
The lottery for AM kindergarten class assignment has been completed. Student’s AM/PM assignment will be sent via mail through July 15. All students who were registered by the deadline on May 15, 2020 were included in the lottery for an AM class assignment.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the residency office at the information below.
Penn-Delco School District
2821 Concord Road Aston, Pa 19014
610-497-6300 ext. 1308
Proof of Residency Instructions
The Penn-Delco School District requires you to provide the district with a copy of the following documents that must reflect your current address within PDSD boundaries:
- If you are a Parent/Homeowner: Proof of ownership in your name, with a current monthly utility bill (must be within 60 days), and your PA Driver’s License or State ID card (All 3 documents).
- If you are a Parent/Renter: Current and valid residential lease agreement, a current monthly utility bill (must be within 60 days), and your PA Driver’s License or State ID card (All 3 documents). Lease must have landlord’s contact information.
If you are a Parent/Multiple Occupant in an owned home: (All 6 documents)
• Completed and Notarized Multiple Occupancy forms for the current year
• Homeowner’s proof of ownership
• A current month utility bill in the homeowners name (must be within 60 days)
• Valid Driver’s License or State ID card of the homeowner
• Parent’s Valid PA Driver’s License or State ID card.
• Parent must also provide one of the following items that reflect the address listed on the affirmation: W-2 Form from your Employer, Public Assistance Letter, Current Pay Stub, Vehicle Registration Card, Utility Bill
If you are a Parent/Multiple Occupant in a rented home or apartment: (All 7 documents)
- Completed and Notarized Multiple Occupancy forms for the current year
- Current and valid residential lease agreement
- Current month utility bill in the lease holders name (must be within 60 days)
- Valid PA Driver’s License or State ID card for the lease holder
- Notarized proof from the landlord documenting permission for all parties to reside in the home or apartment
- Valid Parent’s PA Driver’s License or State ID card
- Parent must also provide one of the following items that reflect the address listed on the affirmation: W-2 Form from your Employer, Public Assistance Letter, Current Pay Stub, Vehicle Registration Card, Utility Bill