Penn-Delco bus information
Transportation Information You Should Know
- Students are required to be at their assigned bus stop FIVE (5) minutes prior to the posted pick up time.
- Scheduled pick-up and drop-off times can be affected by traffic and weather conditions causing delays that may slightly alter bus pick-up times.
- Any significant delay will be communicated to parents as quickly as possible.
- The bus cannot wait for students who are late.
- Bus drivers are not permitted to pick up or drop off at stops other than the designated stops.
- Students are expected to behave on the bus as they do in the classroom.
- Students that violate the bus rules, damage the bus or property at the bus stop will be disciplined by their respective building Principal.
- Discipline for failing to obey the bus rules can result in the loss of ridership privileges.