Staying safe in 2022
Please note that as of Thursday, February 24, 2022, masking is optional in all Penn-Delco School District building and schools. Students, staff and visitors may choose to wear a mask or not.
- The new Penn-Delco Health and Safety Plan approved February 23, 2022
- Daily screener for students and daily screener for visitors revised November 5, 2021
- Future home of the Delaware County Health Department
- COVID-19 information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Guidance
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia PolicyLab's COVID-19 Guidance for In-person Education in K-12 Educational Settings