- Property owners must be approved for the Homestead/Farmstead exclusion by March 1st to be eligible for a property tax reduction. Homestead/Farmstead exclusion forms are generated by the Delaware County Board of Assessment and sent to the district for distribution to our taxpayers. The Delaware County Homestead Coordinator can be contacted at (610) 891-4893. Taxpayers can call the Tax Office at (610) 497-6300, ext. 1304 to request information. All requests for applications will be forwarded to the Delaware County Homestead Coordinator. Please include your name and property address. The exclusion is applicable on your primary residence or homestead.
- To check the status of your Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion, please visit the Delaware County Public Access System at http://w01.co.delaware.pa.us/pa/publicaccess.asp.
- Select Real Estate Information and Tax Records
- Select the I Agree button
- Select your Municipality from the drop-down box
- Enter your house number
- Select your street name form the drop-down box
- Select the folio # noted next to your property address in the list shown
- The Current Homestead Exemption line will show your status